Conference registration fee
|Date of Receipt of the applicable registration fee by the Conference||
Applicable registration fee*
CAN$ / US$
|August 01 – 31, 2016||1350.00|
|September 01 – 30, 2016||1450.00|
|October 01 – 18, 2014||1550.00|
|N / A||N /A|
* Please add, on the regular registration-registration fee, shown above, $450.00 for each additional article presented by the same participant. Applicable Canada HST-tax of 13% is extra.
The applicable Conference registration fee, indicated above, includes the following:
– The participation of one participant at the pertinent Conference sessions including the presentation of her/his (one) article (which has been accepted by the Conference).
– Lunches and coffee-breaks (daily) during the period of the presentations at the Conference.
– A banquet dinner.
– One copy of the pertinent Conference-proceedings in CD-format.
To register in the Conference, please fully complete and duly sign the pertinent Conference registration form (LINK below), one form for each participant, and send it / them by e-mail, as an attachment(s), to the Conference chair:
Save on your Conference-registration fee:
Please select one of the following options that may be applicable:
– Session* organizers may deduct Can$500.00 of the regular registration fee. (*A session must be planned of at least five speakers who will pay their regular registration fee in full).
– Graduate Students may deduct Can$100.00 from the regular registration fee. A graduate student here must be of full-time status at her/his university, and must be accompanied, to the Conference, by his research professor/director.
– Participants in more than one Conference, in the announced AES-ATEMA’2015 Series, may deduct 10% of the total applicable regular registration fee.